View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 11:31 AM   #115
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
And, anamardol, "Apparently you missed my post about how I actually know someone who was financially harmed by those cameras" - I didn't, and it is unfortunate, but financial harm is not a very legitimate reason for what is still breaking the law - a law aimed at avoiding harm to people - that we all know about.
Just so I have this correct.

You read my story about someone who was following the law and fined because the person NEXT to them broke the law, and you said,

financial harm is not a very legitimate reason for what is still breaking the law

So you believe that it is (or should be) illegal to be in the same vicinity as someone who is doing something illegal?
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote