View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 08:32 AM   #113
azazel1024
Groupie
azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook simple touch, iPad 2
I was being somewhat facecious about my limited experience. I am also good friends with a highway patrol officer and have worked with several police departments in college.

Speed causes plenty of accidents and tons of fatal ones. However, for every accident where a vehicle is going 90mph and crashes in to another car or leaves the road way and flips or wraps itself around a tree or pole, there are half a dozen accidents where someone merges too slowly, pulls on to a road and fails to accelerate properly, or is just generally going too slow (IE well below the speed limit) and someone does not see them until too late that cause an accident. Fortunately many of those accidents are not fatal...as you pointed out, lower speed accidents tend to not be as dangerous, but plenty of those accidents ARE fatal or cause severe injuries and damage.
azazel1024 is offline   Reply With Quote