View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 03:44 PM   #108
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I agree with it, too. Good drivers have nothing to fear from enforcement cameras, and I know from personal experience that cameras DO make people drive more sensibly. Near where I work there's a road junction where, until recently, a red traffic light seemed to mean "put your foot down and drive very fast through the red light". They've now installed cameras at the junction, and people stop and obey the red light.
Apparently you missed my post about how I actually know someone who was financially harmed by those cameras.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote