View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 03:28 PM   #130
beautifulsoup
Addict
beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many ereaders.
I'm always in Airplane Mode. And always getting "Recommended for You" each time I come back to the Home page. So I created a "Shortlist," set it to Shortlist. Then I read. I come back, and I still get "Recommended for You." After multiple turn-offs and turn-ons, still I get "Recommended for You." Which isn't so horrible, I s'pose...unless someone else where to see that homepage and see exactly what's being (ahem...blush...) recommended.
beautifulsoup is offline   Reply With Quote