View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 09:03 AM   #121
frankieGom
Interested
frankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo Touch & Glo, Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by azbdsf View Post
Hi,

Have the same problem with down side bar.... it come back to "Selectionned for you" each time I come back to main screen (even if I configured it to "favorites").
PS: sorry, my kobo is in french, I don't know the exact name in english.

But the biggest problem... is the ghosting.
Since this new upgrade, have too much ghosting.
With "6" refresh rate it's very very bad, with "1" refresh rate just bad (more than the "6" before the upgrade).

The problem is only since this new upgrade 1.9.16, no problem with 1.9.14.
Have the same problem with my 2 kobo touch...
I just downgrade them back in 1.9.14, and the problem is no more.

Some people in the AlexandriZ forum have the same problem than me.
If you upgraded to 1.9.16 as soon as it was released, the issue with the sortlist ("Favoris") not sticking is a known bug that was corrected in a later drop of 1.9.16. If you upgrade again, it should be gone. And since some other bugs were said to be corrected too, you might be lucky with the ghosting...

François
frankieGom is offline   Reply With Quote