View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 11:51 AM   #15
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
my sony prs650 had in issue with a font name & style arial italic bold font.

I was reading a tweaked book, which looked fine in sigil & in calibre, but on the sony my chapter titles had vanished!
I checked the CSS and the chapter titles were explicity set , with a style of arial and also of italic , as well as being tagged as <h2>

once I removed the font name from CSS ,and also removed the italic for good measure, & re-sent to sony all was well again.
all you need is to add a 'fall-back' name(s) to the list. If the font is not on your device, the next will be tried (Ariel is a sans-serif family of fonts)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote