View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 11:33 AM   #14
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
my sony prs650 had in issue with a font name & style arial italic bold font.

I was reading a tweaked book, which looked fine in sigil & in calibre, but on the sony my chapter titles had vanished!
I checked the CSS and the chapter titles were explicity set , with a style of arial and also of italic , as well as being tagged as <h2>

once I removed the font name from CSS ,and also removed the italic for good measure, & re-sent to sony all was well again.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote