View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 06:16 AM   #12
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
***Neil, this a little off topic, but is there any update on when Liza Granville's new book is being released?***

Hi Sianon. The files went to LS yesterday. Then there's the ARC to proof and LS's own quality control check for print-generated error ... and all the usual behind-the-scenes admin work, library placements, etc. We've pencilled in a release date of June 4th and should have confirmation of that very soon. *The Tor* is one of my colleague Hugh McCracken's edits, but I ran a proof read a while ago and re-proofed the final print PDF last week. A superb piece of work from Liza, and well worth waiting for. Cheers. Neil

PS: Re the Kobo font size glitch. It seems my tech partner, Tony, was talking about books on an SD card when he hit the no-zoom problem. There's another thread running here now about how to get around that. The Kobo seems a very neat wee gizmo. N
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote