View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 01:26 PM   #2
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Hi wufmama, welcome to MobileRead!
I will try to answer a few of your questions but I don't have the latest firmware on my device and that's why I may have a slightly other screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wufmama View Post
I want to reset the clock, reset the calendar, and understand why I could find a list of widgets, but no way to reset such things.
On the home screen you should have a field with nine entries: Library, Notes, Applications, Dictionary, Music, Photo, Search, Configuration and Registration or Favourites. Open "Configuration" and then "Clock".
Under "Configuration" -> "USB mode" you can set the behaviour for charging. I have set it to "PC link" which means that I can't use the reader while charging. But it opens a connection to the PC so that I am able to transfer book files to the reader. The opposite is "Charge", you can keep on reading but not transfer files.

Quote:
I cant even IMAGINE what getting my ebooks onto it is going to require!
Simply a connection via usb-cable. Or, just to get you going, if you have a micro sd-card, fill this with the help of a card reader and then insert the sd-card into the reader.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote