View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 04:58 PM   #5
knauck
root
knauck is faster than slow light.knauck is faster than slow light.knauck is faster than slow light.knauck is faster than slow light.knauck is faster than slow light.knauck is faster than slow light.knauck is faster than slow light.knauck is faster than slow light.knauck is faster than slow light.knauck is faster than slow light.knauck is faster than slow light.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Nobody has confirmed locations for anything other than the serial port connections, which are posted.

The answer should be obvious for the need of photos -
We can't try it because we don't have a way to tell what connection points you are looking at as possibles.
I'm not asking about what I've discovered. Like I said in the first and second posts, I was asking if any have already been found.

Since you seem to insist on a picture for some reason, here's one where one possible set happen to show up in.
https://copy.com/MqdB1m3aPLBVSAF7
Note the four gold pads near the EInk display ribbon cable. They could easily be related to debugging the panel as QC before shipment, but hey. You never know.

EDIT: They are used for something at some point of the manufacture process. I deduce this from the fact that there are very small pin-tip size scars on them in all three kpw's I've disassembled to date.

Last edited by knauck; 08-28-2013 at 05:08 PM.
knauck is offline   Reply With Quote