View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 08:05 AM   #48
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
I was sniffing around in http://ut.lcars47.com/ (again) checking out the latest status of the project.

Many cool things in there. A native LCARS 47 is something I one day dream of...
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...37#post2148037

I did do some source code begging (and would even promise to work on close-sourced code, something I normally would never do, but you can trust the federation )

Your work is genius and much appreciated.

Hero

EDIT: Just because I can...

LCARS47 Via Wine on Linux Pictured

Quote:
LEGAL

Star Trek and related marks are registered trademarks of CBS® / PARAMOUNT® PLC. The LCARS 47 applications are made in good faith that they do not infringe on the intellectual property of CBS® / PARAMOUNT® PLC. This work is solely intended to promote the Star Trek franchise and for the enjoyment of fans. This package is freeware. Adobe, Macromedia, Flash and Photoshop are registered trademarks of Adobe® Systems Incorporated. All other marks are property of their respective owners.

Original LCARS design credit: Mike Okuda.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Selection_179.png
Views:	460
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	103140   Click image for larger version

Name:	Selection_180.png
Views:	371
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	103141  

Last edited by twobob; 03-18-2013 at 08:07 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote