View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:23 PM   #35
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
So when I use a search replace to create an id for the chapter head I begin at the new Part and replace all following chapters with the part number and chapter...then do that again with the next part. so I get id="Ch_1-1", id="Ch_1-2"..., id="Ch_2-1", id="Ch_2-2"...etc. Some of these books have > 100 chapters.
You don't actually need an ID. Each chapter should be a separate XML file. The ToC would just point to the file. No need to point to the ID just to go to the start of a given chapter. if I am modifying the code, IDs that are not needed do have to go.

Last edited by Jellby; 02-01-2013 at 08:21 AM. Reason: fixed markup
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote