Thread: Best twist?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 05:41 PM   #30
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenG View Post
Good book and movie. I saw it when it first came out on video and guessed the "twist" about halfway through the movie but nobody believed me.
Pretty good guessing there, Ben. There are hints about something going on throughout, but I just never would have put them together to come out with that. I just recently read it for the second time and still felt the same way. I don't want to say too much more and spoil it for anyone else. Sometimes I think it's more enjoyable to just be carried along and be immersed in the story instead of trying to guess the outcome.

@usuallee - Hope you enjoy it. (Cute user name, btw. lol)
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote