View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 11:48 PM   #103
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I guess we speak different languages because you obviously cannot understand English. We disagree about the PW. Big freaking deal. Get over it.
Agreed. Everyone here can speak their problems or experiences with their Kindles whether positive or negative. I for one find all posts very informative on my purchase decisions.

Jack I've been there. I know how it feels to be one with a problem Kindle. don't let this guy bother ya. I remember how much you love your other Kindles the PW obviously has issues. I see many and who are saying the same thing about the PW.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote