Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 09:20 PM   #84
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
nila--I am sure plugin development will continue with the new firmware update. Just give the folks who are doing this a bit of time to look around with the current firmware.

There was a huge outcry AGAINST the carousel on the bottom. It went on and on. It now takes three taps to get to the shortlist: library==> shelves==>shortlist. I don't actually find it all that onerous, and I love the clean look of the home screen. Different strokes.

If you have the special picture in the first five choices of Reading (the things that appear in the home screen mosaic), it can launch from there. I seldom have more than two or three books on the go, so I think that is what I would do.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote