View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 05:22 AM   #73
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
My 2p's worth... epubs with embedded fonts should also have @font-faces (in either css or html). Other epubs will have @font-faces (in either css or html), but no embedded font files, i.e. referencing external font files. I would be happy to have a single 'Remove embedded fonts' option which handles both scenarios. I don't need to know which scenario was found, I just want it all gone.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote