View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 01:33 PM   #5
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Just plug it in with that adapter you have and try it. I haven't read about anyone damaging their reader by plugging in a wrong adapater (as long as the plug is the correct size that is, of course don't force in a plug that doesn't fit)... either it will work or it won't.

The wall charger that came with my LG Rumor Touch works perfectly with my 350 reader and I use that all the time on mine. If you have other phone chargers laying around, try them also if the Sony adapter doesn't work for some reason. There are older posts around this forum that get into more specifics on the ratings if you do a search.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote