View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 01:32 AM   #202
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
What privacy? I have hundreds of books I've acquired from Amazon for my Kindle and they know in great detail what my reading habits are. So now we add in some library books to this mix and Amazon is suddenly learning what great secrets about me? That I borrow the same books that I get from them? That's no surprise.
I agree. Anyone using the service understands that Amazon is delivering the book and don't begrudge the "loss of privacy." If you don't want Amazon to know what books you're borrowing, then don't use it. Easy.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote