View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 04:29 PM   #40
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
They are on sale at Amazon, as well. Don't know about anywhere else.
Also available, at least the ones I've tried, at B&N and Kobo US sites. Don't know if either of those will help in Australia.

The one I bought from Kobo was couponable, even though it didn't show two prices. And the ones at B&N are a bit less than the $6.99 that seems typical of most (non-promo) PPPress e-books on their own website. But, recently I've been buying direct from their website, because I like their attitude (two formats, no DRM) and customer service (they were very very quick at getting back to me the twice I've e-mailed them - although, of course, I do live in their same time zone most of the year).

Last edited by sufue; 02-09-2012 at 04:32 PM.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote