Thread: FIRE vs TABLET
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 05:49 PM   #522
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
That's a Black Friday doorbuster price. There were only 10-20 units per store at that price. When they sold out the price went back up to the original price.
Since the price is currently shown as $189.99 online, I thought that the A100 still may be available in a few stores for that price. According to the website, it does look like it's sold out in my area stores, though.

I purchased mine online from Best Buy for $189.99 on Thanksgiving Day (Thursday). They're sending it to me. They kept changing online availability on their web page throughout the day on Thursday and Friday, and I was lucky enough to catch it when it was available. A half-hour later, it was listed as unavailable again. When I checked again on Friday, it was available online.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote