View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 08:46 PM   #14
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duodora View Post
I'd be curious to see if that was actually the case--It seems to me that girls *tend* to be more into fantasy and guys sci fi... but it's certainly not absolute.

Is she looking for sci-fi as opposed to fantasy? I have a lot more fantasy suggestions than sci fi
Actually, I like both... but I've probably read more fantasy. Terry Brooks is one of my favorites, as is David Eddings.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote