View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 05:42 PM   #11
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
While the NC is attractive, and can very easily be rooted to give full Android (HoneyComb) and Android Marketplace, it still lacks advanced features like GPS, available 3G, motion sensor, etc.

I though hard about one before buying my SGT, but when the price dropped to <$400, I decided that the extra $150 more than bought the extra features.
It's wonderful to have options. For me, GPS, 3G, and cameras make no sense in a device as large as a tablet. The only possible exception might be a FFC for video chats; but I doubt I'd ever use the feature, since I don't use it on my netbook or desktop.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote