View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 04:00 PM   #2
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
I live in Ghent, the capital of East-Flanders (nope, that's not a country). It is renowned for the Gentse Feesten (Ghent Festival) which lasts 10 days. There's also a lot of medieval architecture, like the Gravensteen, Rabot, Saint-Nicolas church, Saint Bavo cathedral and many more.

Because Ghent is a university city, there are lots of young people living here which gives it a very dynamic and fun atmosphere. Also, the nightlife if amazing

Ghent is actually quite small (at least the city centre is), so you don't feel like your living in a metropolis.

My favourite pictures are of Ghent by night. I added some thumbnails
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Gent bij nacht 6 web.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	284.3 KB
ID:	64140   Click image for larger version

Name:	gentbijnacht13.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	64141   Click image for larger version

Name:	gravensteen.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	64142  

Last edited by Iridal; 01-05-2011 at 04:07 PM.
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote