View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 01:29 PM   #50
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNCalif View Post
I agree COMPLETELY and wrote a complaint. I did finally get the site to work by going to the Featured Books page, then clicking on the "more information" button for each book I wanted to buy. The links on each book's individual page *do* work. I then checked out after buying each individual book. Since I wanted four of this month's selections, it got tedious, but it worked.

They REALLY should have left well enough alone. The old site actually worked!!
This worked, thanks. I signed in, then went to the historical section which then let me see the side bar. I clicked on featured and tried one more time to add to cart from that page and checkout, doesn't work. I had to click on the book first to see it full description and there I had the large free for members button. I checked one out now finally. These are more steps than doing german taxes.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote