Thread: Troubleshooting Indexing is truly vexing ...
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 05:11 AM   #55
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
I've copied them across by simply dragging and dropping the files without any problems, but it's quicker and easier to use Calibre. I've only tested it with the 'Save to Disc' option once, but it seemed to work ok. It just means I have an extra step to move the books from my main Calibre library to my read books library - I think I can live with that though! Incidentally, I always only copy over a small number of books at a time, never more than 20.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote