View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 07:53 AM   #153
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
Just sitting down on a stormy night to start Speaking from Among the Bones, the fifth book in the Flavia deLuce mysteries. Since reading the first one, I've read every succeeding one as soon as it was released, and I am excited to start this one.
Finished both this title and Willa Cather's My Antonia last night. I continue to adore little Flavia and her penchant for poisons. Cather was excellent as usual.

Moving on to F. Scott Fitzgerald's Jazz Age Stories and Ernest Hemingway's In Our Time.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote