View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 04:39 AM   #88
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
I just used the new map app yesterday for the first time. I don't see much change compared with the previous one. It didn't lose me and the map seemed accurate enough (suburb of Paris, France). The app itself is useful but not great, which was also my assessment of the previous one. For the use I make of it, not much has changed.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote