View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 10:03 AM   #9
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
I would put the money in a sock for a month, and then go look at them at B&N and Borders. The specs are very similar, and there are some small advantages and disadvantages to either. I think it would come down to which one calls out to you when you hold it in your hand. (One of them clearly calls out to me more than the other when I look at the pictures.)

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote