View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 12:57 AM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Hi PJ!

Welcome to the wonderful world of the Pocket eDGe!! I suspect the problem is that you have to open the journal and/or the reader from the tablet side before you can switch between them. Once you have opened both you should be able to use the button to switch back and forth.

I have never tried having all 3 applications open at once and switching. I think I'll see if that works!

Have fun exploring, and ask any questions you have. I found the PE slow to learn but easy to use once I learned how.

Enjoy!!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote