View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 03:56 PM   #7
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt314159 View Post
I'd have to say it would be a great reason when comparing with other models out there like the nook, or the sony Pocket edition...it's currently the best there is in many respects. Now, if you already *own* a K2, or a PRS-300 or a Nook, then yes, I would probably agree that the screen alone is not worth tossing your old reader in the garbage and getting a k3. But if you don't already own one, the screen would sway me over to the K3 above the competition.
Agreed. But if other features are imprtant to you, EPub, replaceable battery, memory card slot, then the screen is not so much better that it should out weigh the other features.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote