View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 01:31 PM   #68
thersites
Enthusiast
thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad & PocketBook 360
Maxy?

Anyone else notice the prominent label "Maxy" above the screen of the IQ? This takes the whole compete with the iPad thing too far (yes, at least it isn't "MAXi," or "maxiPad"). I can even see the tag line: "When you need a pad, you need Maxy!" Or, "For heavy use, a regular iPad just won't cut it - Grab a Maxy!"

Seriously, the 900s look interesting if they had pen notetaking for academics, but I'm awaiting the Pearl update to the 360, as 5" readers are my prefered casual reader size. I've heard the nest gen 360 is 2011.
thersites is offline   Reply With Quote