Thread: The Freeloaders
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 06:30 AM   #57
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnFalcon View Post
What, to call someone who's kissing up what they are? Oh look, I already am. It's an easy trick, you just need to be ready to call people on their prejudices.

If you don't want to be insulted, don't insult me then whine when I return the compliment.

Fact remains, you're still wrong and I certainly don't "enjoy" reading poorly written propaganda of the type you started this thread with!
So now you admit that is was a personal attack. If you don't want to read things you don't like then maybe you should become a hermit. You are very rude and it's not just me that feels that way. I've seen it over and over in your posts. I really don't know why you hang out here other than you must get some kind of thrill by insulting people. But the bottom line is I don't like it whether it is me or someone else and are attacking and I will continue to report it when I see it.