View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 03:18 PM   #28
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by toolio View Post
Start the program, nothing appears on the desktop, but a reader process can be spotted in task manager>services. Windows Vista. Reader 3.0 used to work fine, stopped working one day on its own, and nothing I can do will bring 3.0 or 3.1 back.

IThis software is useless to me.
I see you are in Brazil. What language OS are you using and what region is it set to?

I know there was a similar issue with the Mac version when the region wasn't set to US/English or Canada/English.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote