View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 02:14 AM   #2
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I used to have an Alphasmart 3000 and currently have an Alphasmart Dana. I don't use it often as I am often near a computer, but when I do use it (e.g. Nanowrimo) it's good to have. It's also great for taking to the library; I often like to go browse cookbooks and cooking magazines. I can jot down recipes without needing to sign out a book.

If you decide to go this route, check ebay. The prices for a brand-new one have not come down in light of other tech options available these days (they were designed when laptop computers were $1000+) and they are way over-priced. An older model can be had on ebay for a pittance. I think I paid about $75 including shipping for my Dana a few years ago, and they are $300-400 new.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote