View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 12:43 PM   #619
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
As my learned colleague mentioned, he and I bought it for $179 as opposed to $199 at Best Buy and Gamestop which has since returned to $249. But here's the thing: In addition to the white PSP and AC:L bundle (with an added 4GB memory card for comic relief), the Sony-Amazon offer included three free months of PS+, a downloadable copy of Battle Royale (which my grillfiend is going to love when I bring the beast to her this weekend), which currently retails for $59, and $10 off a physical copy of AC III whenever one happens to buy it in the next month or so -- including when it's on sale.

All told, that's an additional $69-89 worth of content added to a $70 discount on a $249 device. Perhaps you can see why I couldn't pass that up, even at the expense of a drastically reduced tablet (particularly when the Galaxy Note II's in my cross hair).
Great savings!! My nephew would have loved me had I gotten him that for Xmas - of course my sister would have cut all contact to me in return. She thinks he plays too much, I tend to disagree: he gets a measly 30mins/day allowance. I was thinking of just getting the Crystal one from Sony anyway, but is 11, so the game that comes with it is a no-go. And then there is , again, my sister.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote