View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 06:00 AM   #63
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Thanks for letting me know.
Had a problem at first. Only loaded about 9.5M instead of 19.5M and no error warning. Finally figured it out. It would be nice if they told you what you were expected to download (size).
Looks nice so far, but little time these days to just check stuff out.

That did remind me to go back and check my Samsung Galaxy 7Plus which I had to steal from the boss lady to do. It loaded a couple of hundred M right off, and did just fine.

I noticed that the app button no longer says "internet browser" for browser, but says Internet. On that button you get Google. which will work out but does anyone know what browser is being used?

(I know you can download a specific browser, but I am just curious.)

The revision number isn't 4.1 but is 4.04

I like the sketch gadget. Quick for a note.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote