View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 01:25 PM   #2
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
My experiences with a huge 17" work laptop vary. Even recently I was passed through without removing the device from its case (I forgot, as it usually is required). The rules are just not consistently enforced by TSA workers.

I just take a deep breath and try to relax when I fly because it is just "security theater" to me (Really? You're telling me five or ten travellers intending harm won't think of combining multiple liquid containers? D'oh!).
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote