View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:31 AM   #9
Sunlite
Addict
Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KObo Clara, Kobo Aura, PRS-T1, PB602, CyBook Gen3
I would like to add another hint even if it is somewhat off topic.

There are a lot of people that dislike 'top posting'. Some of them can be quite harsh in their critic. so I thought I would just mention it before someone else does it.

With 'top posting' I mean the way to post an answer to a quote above the quote.

The natural order to read a post for most is:

- read the quote to learn what the post is talking about
- read the answer to the quote.

When someone post their answer above the quote, you have to look down first and then up again to read the post.

From my point of view: If this way of posting is your style, go for it, but know that someday someone might get irritated. If you just never thought about it, you could do so now and make an informed decision later.
Sunlite is offline   Reply With Quote