View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 01:01 PM   #1
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
? about which forum to post questions in

Hey everybody, I'm new here and don't want to annoy y'all by posting in the wrong place (which doesn't bode well for getting answers either!). I've been working primarily in Sigil to do an ebook, but I also work in text editors and Word, whatever. So is the general idea to come here when I have a Sigil related issue and to go to the Workshop forum when I have a non-Sigil question? And what is up with the "sticky" threads. And btw I love it here!
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote