View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 03:14 AM   #1661
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
@NiLuJe Thanks. I will try to get this into a new version - its pretty much what I was expecting to do, but I wasn't sure if the formats were close enough that the code to extract the information would work.

@Nyssa I don't have a Mac so I've no way to test it or to find out if other Mac users have the issue, or what might have changed in calibre or the Mac to know what's causing the issue...