View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 04:17 PM   #1
KentE
...still a Zealot
KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pixi & PC
(free) Kindle- Fool Me Twice by Paul Levine-- mystery

Fool Me Twice. by Paul Levine
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004IZLHAK/
I think this is #6 in the Jake Lassiter series, although they can all be read just fine in any order. Lassiter is a non-traditional lawyer, books probably closer to 'mystery' designation than 'legal thriller'. (with a sense of humor).
Levine's been offering several of these for free in recent weeks. Previously published (don't remember the publisher, but I've read a bunch of them from my local library). Levine also has quite an inventory of awards for various books, also writes the Solomon and Lord series & a range of stand-alone novels, and he's an active MR member.

Kent E

Last edited by dreams; 02-17-2012 at 02:56 AM. Reason: clean link
KentE is offline   Reply With Quote