Thread: Bookmarking
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 07:34 PM   #1
superstitious
Addict
superstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the rough

Device: K3 wifi
Bookmarking

Ok maybe this is a really stupid question but somehow I can't get my bookmark to work. I read the manual over and over on how to add but no matter how I tried it, just didnt seem to get back to that page. Here what I did, press number 6 to add then go back to the list page and then try to go back to that book again to see the page I marked. It somehow always goes back to this one particular page. Seems like the bookmark gets stuck on this one page. I tried to remove it by holding 1 down for 2 seconds but it just doesn't work. I also hit 6 to check if there're any other bookmark under the page it always goes back to but nothing. I dont know why I can't mark any other page. It's really annoying. Can anybody help?
superstitious is offline   Reply With Quote