View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 01:12 AM   #2476
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
This leaves me with three uncertainties. One is, would I have been charged the full amount if I had purchased the Audible Whispersync from Audible's website, instead of Amazon's? I suggest that, if you buy a Whispersync companion during the current promotion, you not buy it at the book's webpage at Amazon, but go to Audible's site to try to purchase it to see if you get the 25% discount that way.
I don't think the two are promotions can be used together. I have a free book with a ws4v on the amazon site of $1.99 if I go to audible search for it and add it to the cart there it also shows as $1.99
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote