View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:47 PM   #5
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by recallme View Post
Is reading books in foreign languages an obstacle for imagination?
I would think not, but if you have this impression then simply read it in German. These books are all available.
Quote:
Therefore i'd really like to learn to get "into" the books.
Do you have any tips or even threads/books how i can manage that?
- Does it help you to see the illustrations or do they kill your own imagination?
- It might make a difference if you read the books or listen to an audio book.
- The best thing for getting into something is always to be active yourself. So, if you really want to make such a big task of it, you can draw pictures how you imagine that Alice or Gulliver or whoever looks like. Or you can stop after reading a few pages and spin your own continuation of the story.

I thought that history is full of exciting stuff too and not so dry!
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote