View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 03:24 AM   #21
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
BetterRed your needs are more convoluted than my current ones. I mainly only record book info, including Quotations from the various epubs.

But - I've just re-read the blurb on what Free means:

'Citavi Free is a starter edition and is ideal for testing small solo and team projects up to 100 references.'

I think my first reading was one of wishful thinking - I thought that any 1 project could have up to 100 entries.

Whereas I think that Citavi means that irrespective of the number of projects one has they can only make 100 entries.

Drat!!!!

Yeah, I know it's only $130.22 for the personal use fee, but heh, this is just a hobby and that kind of outlay really makes it a more serious consideration.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote