Thread: Gah! Facebook!
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:32 AM   #1
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Gah! Facebook!

Until now I successfully avoided creating an account. I don't like facebook or twitter or any other time consuming social media blah blah. But what to do, my colleagues and friends all invite me left and right. Explain to them that I don't have it or create an account for the holy peace? To me detailing all ascpects of my life out there is something too exhibitionist. Brrr!!!! Or shall I be a rude pre-facebook dinosaur and ignore those invitations? I have a feeling if I create an account it will only take what little time I have left for myself in the evening. Shudder. Help!
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote