View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 05:10 PM   #7
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
I crossed out everything that's now showing non-free for me in Canada and here are a few more:

Neptune's Orphans sf short story by Sarah A. Hoyt, tie-in to her award winning novel Darkship Thieves

My Ride with Gus literary fiction novel by Charlie Carillo (2 previous Kensington-published litfic freebies)

7 assorted erotica by Selena Kitt, who co-authored one of those previous Blake Crouch freebies

2 Smashwords self-pub by backlist authors, available to all:

Christmas in Time
time-travel romance novella by Kensington-published cozy mystery & romance author Peggy Webb

In Too Deep firefighter contemporary romance novella by Harlequin/Berkley-published Kathryn Shay
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote