View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 11:22 AM   #8
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
YES!!!!!!

It probably won't happen, but it should. Many of us could care less about rooting right now, if ever, so it would be nice to see a Root prefix before the thread title.

EDIT: I posted about the same time as #2 and #3 posts, so did not see theirs until after my posting. Judging from some of the posts, no most of the posts, related to NC rooting I have to say that the rooting folks are starting to act a lot like the Applephiles, especially the iPadophiles. There is no need to get mean with folks because they don't agree 100% with what you write. I personally have a hell of a lot of Karma, and I agree that there SHOULD BE a ROOT prefix added.
I agree with the root prefix. Great idea.

With regard to being mean with folks , that's not me. I will call it like I see it though.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote