View Single Post
Old 12-24-2006, 09:39 AM   #35
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Audio books are, to my mind, great in situations where one isn't free to use one's hands or eyes, such as when driving, or taking a bath. They certainly don't provide the same experience as reading but it is, nonetheless, one which I personally find enjoyable. Audio books are the reason I have an iPod. To use your analogy, phone sex may not be as good as the real thing, but it's better than nothing .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote