Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 05:39 PM   #732
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by notimp View Post
Same problems with the CJK fonts that are shown when using the ;fc-cache method to add fonts. Just fyi.
Thanks for reporting. However, I need more information - currently, I only have a vague idea of what the actual problem really is.

Which (exact) patched font settings exhibit this behaviour? What else (exactly!) has to be done for it to appear / disappear? Also, screenshots are tremendously helpful.

Don't get me wrong - I do consider your input. But I need to know these details so that I can even reproduce your problem (and then hopefully fix it)...

Spoiler:

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug-or-feature.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	92923
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote